1. The Golden Rule of Cleansing, Toning & Moisturizing: Yes, we know that this is the most common method but which we all tend to ignore. This 3 step procedure if followed daily will give you results like no other. Make it a routine at least 6 months before your wedding date.
2. Water Baby: This will cleanse your skin and make you glow plus will keep you healthy and fit too. Hydrated Skin will be acne free as well. Why not become a water baby when it’s so important?
3. Home-Made Face Packs: No matter how many facials we do, the best beauty care tips you will always get from your granny. Besan, Tomato or pick up just any fruit that you have Papaya, Strawberry, Orange. My personal favourite is Papaya, will give you that perfect glow and remove tan too J
4. Eat Healthy: Everything will work right if you have the perfect diet. Eat a lot of green veggies, fresh fruits. A balanced diet will be the perfect booster for your body
5. Exercise – Well yes, physical activities will help you to keep in shape and will give a natural glow to your face. Burn those extra calories and get ready for the day.
Stay Healthy & Keep Smiling